After you finish enrolling a patient, they should receive two text messages to help them download and sign into the Propeller app. They'll arrive as long as their phone number was correctly entered and the check box to send the SMS messages was checked. However, there are times when the text messages don't arrive - due to phone service, the patient's data plan, or other circumstances. There are two main steps you need to achieve if the text messages don't arrive: downloading and signing into the Propeller app.
Download the Propeller Health app:
- The patient needs to download the Propeller Health app on their device. They'll start by searching for "Propeller Health" in the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Tap to download/install our app.
Signing into the Propeller Health app:
- Tap "Sign In" and enter the patient's email address.
- When asked to enter your password, tap "Forgot your password?" (The patient doesn't yet have a Propeller password because they were enrolled via the Provider Portal.)
- The patient selects whether they'd like to receive an automatic sign-in email or an email to set their password.
- To finish signing in, the patient will open the email we sent and follow the instructions.