Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration of how to use the Provider Portal to enroll a patient who already has sensors for their inhalers. If you do not have sensors for your patient and they need to be mailed after enrollment, follow the steps in this video.
Articles in this section
- Provider Portal Video: Enrollment With Sensors
- Provider Portal Video: Enrollment Without Sensors
- How do I add a new patient to Propeller?
- Propeller Video
- What medications can patients use with Propeller? (United States only)
- What smartphones or tablets can a patient use with Propeller?
- Which Sensor for MDI do I need? (United States only)
- Attaching and Syncing Sensors
- How to Attach Your Sensor for Ellipta
- How to Remove Your Sensor for Ellipta