Watch this video to see a step-by-step demonstration of how to enroll a patient using the Provider Portal.
Note: this video does not include instructions for adding a sensor during enrollment. If your program has sensors on hand, you can add one during enrollment by following these steps:
- When asked if the patient has any sensors to use, click "Yes".
- Locate the sensor ID on the bottom or inside of the sensor (it will be formatted XX:XX:XX) and enter it on the next page when prompted.
- Add any additional sensors (for this medication only) in the second field and click "Done Adding Sensors" when complete.
- Attach the sensor to the patient's inhaler and select "I Attached The Sensor".
- If the patient has another medication you'll now be able to select it from the list and add any sensors.