Learn how to identify, categorize, resolve, and reopen notifications in the Propeller Provider Portal.
Articles in this section
- What is the ACT/CAT graph? How do I view a patient’s ACT/CAT score?
- How do I run a COPD Report?
- Why is adherence now calculated by puffs?
- How do I add a hub to a patient's account in the Provider Portal?
- How do I run an Asthma Report?
- Introductory Guide
- Default Notifications for Provider Portal
- Asthma Control Parameters
- How do I find out more information about my patient’s medication use?