Learn how to identify, categorize, resolve, and reopen notifications in the Propeller Provider Portal.
Articles in this section
- What do the terms active, inactive, and deactivate mean in the Propeller system?
- How do I view and generate a patient report?
- Why can't Breezhaler dose schedules be edited?
- What is the ACT/CAT graph? How do I view a patient’s ACT/CAT score?
- Why is adherence now calculated by puffs?
- How do I add a hub to a patient's account in the Provider Portal?
- Introductory Guide
- Default Notifications for Provider Portal
- What is an Asthma Control Status and how is it calculated?