Learn how to identify, categorise, resolve and reopen notifications in the Propeller Provider Portal.
Articles in this section
- What is the ACT/CAT graph? How do I view a patient’s ACT/CAT score?
- Why is adherence now calculated by puffs?
- Introductory Guide
- Default Notifications for Provider Portal
- Asthma Control Parameters
- How do I find out more information about my patient’s medication use?
- How do I hide PHI from my patient list? How do I show it again?
- How can I mark a patient as a favourite?
- How do patients end up on the ‘Sensor Inactive’ page?