Learn how to identify, categorise, resolve and reopen notifications in the Propeller Provider Portal.
Articles in this section
- Provider Portal Overview Video
- Propeller Portal Introductory Guide
- Advanced guide
- How do I view and generate a patient report?
- Default Notifications for Provider Portal
- How do I add a Hub to a patient's account in the Provider Portal?
- How does Propeller calculate a patient’s ‘average adherence’?
- What do the terms active, inactive and deactivate mean in the Propeller System?
- What is the ACT/CAT graph? How do I view a patient’s ACT/CAT score?