- Click on the patient’s name from the My Patients list.
- Scroll down to the PATIENT SENSOR INFO & SCHEDULE section.
- Click on the section to expand it and view current medications and sensors on the patient’s account.
- Click on the edit pencil icon.
- In the lower right hand corner, click on “+ Add Medication”.
- Choose the medication you wish to add.
- Preventer medications will allow you to add a schedule. If the medication is compatible with Propeller sensors, Propeller will give you the option to enter in the sensor serial number. If the serial number you’ve entered is already associated with another medication on the patient’s account, it will ask if you would like to move the sensor to the new medication.
- Click Save when you’re finished.
If you can’t see the medication you’re looking for, give us a call on +1 877 251 5451. We can help.