There are a couple of ways you can reset a patient's Propeller password.
A patient can change their password using the Propeller app:
1. If they're already signed into the app, tap the settings/gear icon in the corner of the Home tab.
2. Tap ‘Profile’ then tap ‘Sign out’
3. (Start here if the patient isn't signed into the app) Tap ‘Sign in’ and enter the email address they chose for their Propeller account.
4. When asked to enter their password, tap ‘Forgotten your password?’
5. Tap ‘Get password reset email’
You also have the option to reset the patient's password using our website:
1. Visit patient.propellerhealth.com/lost-password
2. Enter the email address the patient uses to sign in to the Propeller app
3. We’ll send the patient an email to change their password