Learn how to view, organize, and understand your patient lists on your My Patients page of the Provider Portal.
Articles in this section
- What is the ACT/CAT graph? How do I view a patient’s ACT/CAT score?
- How do I run a COPD report?
- Why is adherence now calculated by puffs?
- How do I run an Asthma Report?
- Introductory Guide
- Default Notifications for Provider Portal
- Asthma Control Parameters
- How do I find out more information about my patient’s medication use?
- How do I hide PHI from my patient list? How do I show it again?