- Click on the patient’s name from the My Patients list.
- Scroll down to the PATIENT SENSOR INFO & SCHEDULE section.
- Click on the section to expand it to view the current medications and sensors on the patient’s account.
- Click on the edit pencil icon.
- In the lower right-hand corner, click on ‘+ Add Medication’.
- Choose the medication you wish to add.
- Controller medications will allow you to add a schedule. If the medication is compatible with Propeller sensors, Propeller will give you the option to enter the sensor serial number. If the serial number you’ve entered is already associated with another medication on the patient’s account, the app will ask if you would like to move the sensor to the new medication.
- Click ‘Save’ when you’re finished.
If you don’t see the medication you’re looking for, call us at 0011-1-877-251-5451 (M-F, 9-7 USA Central Time). We can help.